You are here
Our Freshmen Retreat is just around the corner!
Published on September 18, 2018
We want all freshmen to take advantage of this opportunity to meet other freshmen, get connected to our junior and senior mentors and be a part of building a positive school climate!
- Freshmen students will be bused to Mount Olivet Youth Center during the school day on Tuesday, September 25 or Tuesday, October 2.
- Freshmen students will be assigned a day based on their English teacher and hour. Students should ask their English teacher what day they will be attending
- Cost is $25. Checks should be made out to ISD 271.
- Students in need of a scholarship should see their counselor.
- There will be Music, Food & Fun!
Many Freshmen students signed-up for the retreat on Kennedy Connect Day or in their English class. Attached you will find a permission slip if needed. Forms should be turned into the counseling office or English teacher. For more information about the Youth Frontier Respect Retreat for freshmen, go to www.youthfrontiers.org/resp
Don't miss out! Sign up ASAP