You are here
Parking applications are available online on Affinety
If you are a non-Bloomington Public Schools participant (from Eden Prairie, Edina or Richfield) trying to register for Adapted Athletics please click here for instructions. All other registrants continue to the instructions below.
- Online Registration Instructions: Read this first
- PDF - BPS Online Activities Registration Instructions
- Affinety Activity/Sport/Parking Registration: Check your student's "current physical date" by selecting the "My Account" button on the upper-left part of the screen. Log into your account and select the "Medical" tab to find if the physical is current or not. They are good for three years.
- Registration Dates and Fees
Sports Physical Information
- MSHSL Sports Qualifying Examination Clearance Form 2018-19
The online system will prevent registration if the physical is more than three years old or if the physical is set to expire during the season for which you are registering. Please turn in your physical to the Activites Office.
- ADAPTED - MSHSL Sports Qualifying Examination Clearance Form 2018-19
- Free sports physicals: Click below for date/time.
- Health Commons at Pond Center: July 23, 2018, through June 3, 2019, Every Monday from 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. Call 952-681-6277 with any questions.
- Twin City Orthopedics
- CVS Pharmacy (Minute Clinic)
- Target (Minute Clinic)
Other Forms and Resources
Activities Admission Fees
Admission prices for school activities are $7 for adults and $5 for students. Activities fees are suggested by the Metro West Conference and adopted by all schools in the conference. Fees are also approved by the School Board.